Saturday 3 August 2013

This Is Rare

Hello everyone! This page of mine is new to me, "MY OWN DESIGN". Very challenging yet very inspiring. My very first attempt to explore and try clustering and layering. And it fits perfectly to this week's challenge at LET'S GET SKETCHY - Anything Goes.

I combined this page with JULY INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE#5 by Robyn - she featured Mary's signature using "BOWS" in her pages and AUGUST TOTALLY RANDOM CHALLENGE by Mary Jene - incorporate distressing in a LO at SCRAPPIN' PEEPS.

My LO is titled 'this is RARE' because members of my family are seldom physically together. My Mom lives in Honolulu, Hawaii, I live in Canada and my children live in the Philippines.It was such a wonderfully happy reunion last April, 2013 when my Mom and I went back to the Philippines for a vacation at the same time....




5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout of a very special memory! I love the clusters of flowers! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! Love all the distressed edges and your paper is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at LGS for Anything Goes week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an excellent job!!! Wow, your first time at cluster & layering? Seriously, you look like a pro. Your layout is gorgeous! Thanks so very much for joining us the week during the Anything Goes challenge! Hope to see you at Let's Get Sketchy again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much, Debbie! Yes, my first. I'm quite a 'newbie' in scrap booking, having made my first LO last June.I visited online scrap booking blogs and challenges before that though.I was amazed with all that I saw and I wanted to make beautiful pages like you, ladies. So, here I am.:)

      Delete
  4. Thank u all for your wonderful comments on my page!

    ReplyDelete